Suncoast Ruckus Max USSSA, NSA & ISA Softball Bat 2-pc 12″ End Load
$290.00 – $350.00
Order Online Or Call Us Toll Free 1-800-859-BATS (2287)
Prior to any work we will call you to go over your specs!!
The 2-piece RUCKUS MAX 12 is for advanced hitters that consistently drive the ball and who want a ½ ounce more mass at the end of the bat.
- Approved for USSSA, NSA, and ISA play.
- This second-generation RUCKUS, two-piece high-end bat features Suncoast’s MAX Technologies including:
- Suncoast’s proprietary STICK & SPIN Barrel Coating Technology to maximize the flight and distance characteristics of the softball.
- Suncoast’s industry-first, MAX SPEED HANDLE TECHNOLOGY – which maximizes your bat speed while still maintaining excellent bat control to the player.
- Suncoast’s proprietary Opti-Dura Performance Aerospace-Grade Composite Materials in the launch section for ultimate performance and a great feel during ball-bat contact.
- Opti-Dura Composite Handle Design is engineered to control vibration and maximize your handle stiffness for longer hits.
- The patented Hi-Energy Polymeric Link System securely connects the hyper-stiff handle to the high-performance barrel and acts like a blocking mechanism by cutting off vibration to your hands on off-center hits.
- Equipped with the Suncoast foam-backed tackified bat grip providing the ultimate in comfort and control
- Marked with Rotation Numbers on the barrel to aid in the rotation of the bat from hit to hit in order to lengthen the life expectancy of the Ruckus Max.
- One-Year Bat Warranty
24oz, 24.5oz, 25oz, 25.5oz, 26oz, 26.5oz, 27oz, 27.5oz, 28oz, 28.5oz, 29oz, 29.5oz, 30oz
Untouched/Clean, Rolled, Shaved, Rolled & Polymer